Race Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
Start Time: 10:00AM, races will be waved out in mile pace waves!
Course: 5M, 10M, or 18M of flowing dirt rollercoaster at the DTE Energy Foundation Trail. You'll traverse through pines, along steep embankments, around boulders and pass by stunning lakes and wetlands on this PURE MICHIGAN trail!
Cutoff Times: All participants must finish by 3PM (5 Hours). 5M and 10M are hiker friendly.
- Friday, November 3rd at Robin Hills Farm in Chelsea, MI from 3:00PM-7:00PM
- Saturday, November 4th at the Start/Finish area from 8:00AM-9:45AM
Awards: Awards will be presented to the top 3 overall male and female in all distances based on gun time. Age group awards will be presented to the top 3 males and top 3 females in each 5 year age group.
5 Mile awards will take place at 11:10AM at the stage in the beer garden. 10.7 Mile and 19 mile awards will be presented IN the finish line.
- Custom cozy beanie
- An invite to the post-race party with a ROARING bonfire and beer garden.
- Custom campfire mug to all finishers
- Accurate chip timed results for finishers
- Overall Awards presented based on gun time
- Age Group Awards presented 3 deep in 5-year Age Groups for all distances based on chip time.
- Beer garden will open at 10:30AM
- Band will be on from 11:15AM-2:45PM
- Last call will be at 3:00PM, garden closes at 3:15PM
- Finisher's first beer is on us (ticket is attached to your bib). All beers after that $5, Bring your bucks!
Please note: A Michigan Recreation Passport is required for every vehicle entering Michigan State Parks! Click HERE for more info.